Delicious grilled shrimp with salt and pepper, the perfect combination between the spicy chili, the salty taste of salt and the sweetness of shrimp meat, is very suitable for barbecues with friends, relatives, family meals…
Grilled shrimp with salt and pepper is a delicious dish that is easy to make, but often when you make it at home, some of you still encounter the situation that the taste is still not as strong as in the restaurant. If you are also wondering about the same problem, check out Pho Vy’s tutorial!
Grilled shrimp with chili salt and pepper perfectly combines the spicy taste of chili, the salty taste of salt and the sweetness of shrimp meat, so this dish will entice you in a slow, gradual way. They are very suitable for barbecue parties with friends, family meals…
Step 1: Preliminary Processing
- Black tiger shrimp bought, washed, drained
- Vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, coriander, laksa leaves, chili pepper… washed, drained
Step 2: Processing
Make Chili Salt Sauce:
10g purple onion + 10g garlic + 5g ground chili pepper + 20g cashew oil + 5g coriander root + 15g horn chili
2g salt + 2g sugar + 3g monosodium glutamate + 4g seasoning seeds + 6g Cholimex fish sauce + 20g filtered water, stir the above mixture well.
– Heat a pan on the stove, add all the prepared flavors and sauté until fragrant. Then add the flavoring and continue to stir-fry until the mixture thickens. Pour this mixture into a blender, then pour into a bowl.
* Grilled shrimp:
- Before skewering the shrimp, put the skewers in the bowl, and pour a little water to soak for 2-3 minutes to make the skewers flexible, in the process of skewering the shrimp will be easier.
- Using skewers, skewer shrimp straight from bottom to top. Then, use a brush to spread the marinade evenly on the shrimp, paying attention to sweep both sides of the shrimp so that the marinade can easily absorb the seasoning.
Prepare a charcoal stove and a grill. When the heat is just pink, put each shrimp on the grill for about 5 minutes, when baking, pay attention to turning the shrimp evenly and continuously because shrimp are easy to cook. The shrimp meat is cooked evenly, the outside is brick red, the aroma from salt and shrimp is achieved.
Make the dipping sauce:
Put 2 horned chili peppers, 2 tablespoons of salt, ½ teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, and ground pepper into a mortar and pound it into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Step 3: Decorate and Enjoy
Arrange cucumbers, chili peppers, trimmed tomatoes and laksa leaves for garnish, then put the grilled shrimp on a plate, and serve with the mixed dipping sauce to complete the dish.
I Wish You Success!!!