Breakfast with a bowl of chicken noodle soup will provide adequate nutrients for the body. Lunch with a bowl of chicken noodle soup is also full of energy for an intense working afternoon. Even when the whole family gathers to eat dinner, delicious bowls of pho are also full of love. Chicken noodle soup is easy to use in any meal like that.
- 1 chicken (~ 1.5 kg)
- 0.8 kg of noodle soup
- 1 large ginger
- 2 onions
- 2 dried onions
- 100 g anise, black pepper, cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons seasoning
- 20g rock sugar
- 300g green onions, coriander
- 10g fresh lime leaves
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Use salt and ginger to rub on chicken to eliminate odors.
- Wash the chicken with clean water several times and then drain.
- Onions, red onions and fresh ginger, leave the skin on, bake and then wash.
- Ginger is smashed and onions, dried onions are left whole.
- Pepper, anise, and cinnamon are washed and then grilled until fragrant.
- Green onions and coriander are picked and washed. Finely chop half to garnish, serve later.
- Lemon leaves are washed and sliced.
Step 2: Prepare Chicken and Broth
- Boil the chicken for about 40 minutes until fully cooked.
- Strain the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Return the filtered chicken bones to the pot of broth with roasted cinnamon, anise, and pepper.
- Boil the broth for another 15 minutes and season to taste.
Step 3: Arrange Pho Noodles and Enjoy
- Blanch the pho noodles in boiling water and put them in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken, onions, coriander, lemon leaves, then pour broth and enjoy.