How to make delicious fried chicken with lemongrass and chili. Crispy chicken, fragrant with ginger and lemongrass, is very suitable as the main dish in family meals.
- 500g chicken thighs
- 5 branches of lemongrass
- 2 horny chili
- Ginger, onion, garlic
- Lemon leaves
- A little turmeric powder
- Fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, pepper
- Dried onions, peeled and chopped.
- Peeled ginger, minced.
- Lemongrass peel off the old sheath, cut in half. The root is sliced diagonally, the top is chopped.
- Chili peppers washed, sliced diagonally.
- Lemon leaves, washed and finely chopped.
Squeeze the chicken with salt, ginger wine (if any) and then wash it. Using a small knife to filter the bones of the dish will be more attractive. If to save time, skip the bone removal step and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Marinate chicken with:
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder for color
- 1 little minced ginger, minced lemongrass (the remaining lemongrass ginger will be used in the stir-frying step of chicken)
Marinate the chicken for about 30 minutes. You can use food wrap, wrap and store in the refrigerator to help keep the chicken fresh and not dry.
Cook Fried Chicken With Lemongrass and Chili
- Put 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion, garlic, ginger and half of the lemongrass.
- Fry all the above ingredients until golden aroma and then add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce until fragrant.
- Then pour in the chicken and stir-fry on high heat so that the outer skin is crispy while the inside is tender without drying.
- Pour the fried chicken with lemongrass and chili on a plate and enjoy.