Pho is one of the famous dishes. Especially the beef noodle soup, according to each person’s preferences and different tastes, some people like to eat rare beef, some people like to eat beef balls. Today we share with readers about how to eat beef balls. cook delicious beef noodle soup at home.
- Ginger, lemon, chili pepper, bean sprouts, cinnamon, coriander, cilantro, scallions, white onion, purple onion, mushroom powder, cinnamon, star anise, cilantro, cloves
- Step 1: First, to make delicious beef noodle soup, remove the bones, wash and drain. If you want to limit the smell of beef bones, you can put the bones in the oven for about 10 minutes to reduce the smell. You can also use pork bones for grilling. After you bake too much, you can put the bones in the pot to cook pho with cold water, when the water boils you can drain the water and then fill the pot with water and simmer for 2 hours.
- Step 2: Bake anise, cinnamon, cardamom and dried onion. Then bring the ingredients washed but do not peel the skin into the pot of broth, cook for another 1 hour and then add the spices, so you will have a delicious beef noodle soup.
- Step 3: Thinly sliced meat to dip, beef ball cut into small pieces depending on each person, put in the pot of pho when it floats, then take it out immediately if left in the pot for too long, the beef ball will blacken the rim when it floats.
- Step 4: You boil rice noodles or pearls through boiling water and then drain. Shredded herbs and onions. This is the secret to cooking delicious beef noodle soup. Beef noodle soup is used with pre-prepared herbs, lemon and chili. Especially, this noodle dish will be more delicious and more authentic when you buy black bean paste. The chewy beef noodles mixed with delicious inflammatory beef, chewy beef encrusted with aromatic broths with the characteristic five flavors create a legendary dish that never fades away. Beef noodle soup is a dish that most Vietnamese families eat and especially pho is a favorite dish of all ages, a dish that is not only nutritious, easy to eat but also very easy to prepare.