Skip to content
- 1 avocado
- 2 bananas
- 150ml fresh milk without sugar
- Honey (sweetness to taste)
- Grinding ice
- Halve the avocado, removing the skin and seeds. Cut the butter into small pieces.
- Peel the bananas, strip the fibers around and cut them into circles. Note to choose banana pepper, ripe yellow evenly.
- Put the mixture of fruits, fresh milk, lemon juice, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Next, you add crushed ice if you want to drink it cold. Pour into a glass and enjoy the finished product.