- Broth: 1 apple, 1 pear, 2 carrots, 1 kohlrabi or white radish, 1 corn, 1 onion, 1 celery stick, 4 liters of water, 2-3 tablespoons salt , 1 piece of rock sugar about the size of a thumb, 2-3 teaspoons of seasoning powder
- Flavoring: 1 little ginger (about 2 thumbs), 3 star anise, 2 cinnamon sheets, 2 nutmeg, 1 onion or 2 purple onions
- Filling: 450g dried Pho or 1kg fresh vermicelli, 100g coriander, 100g basil leaves, 500g bean sprouts, tofu ky, vegetarian beef slices, fried tofu or mushrooms, salt, sugar, seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of cereal taste
- Served with: Soy sauce, lemon,…
Peel and cut the vegetables into pieces.
The white head of the leek is chopped, the remaining green leaves are cut into pieces.
Bring 4 liters of water to a boil and then add the vegetables. Cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes to sweeten the water. Add rock sugar and 1 tablespoon salt.
Step 3: Make Flavoring for Pho
- Ginger is sliced, onion is cut in half
- Bring the required ingredients in the baking flavoring section to scorching, then rinse with warm water, scraping through the scorched part.
- Put in a filter bag and then put into the pot of cooking broth.
Step 4: Prepare Noodle Soup
- Soak tofu ky and beef slices in warm water for about 15 minutes until soft.
- Fried tofu golden, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Marinate them with salt, sugar, vegetarian seasoning powder, minced leek head and 1 teaspoon of five spices. Mushrooms are also cut into bite-sized pieces and marinated similarly. Marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- After marinating, bring to stir-fry on the stove to absorb the spices. Add soy sauce, soy sauce to taste. Note that the sauteed mushrooms are separate to avoid being crushed.
Cook Pho in boiling water for about 5-10 minutes or until soft, still chewy, not too crushed. Then remove to the basket and rinse with cold water. Rinse with hot water again so that the noodles will dry quickly and not be caked.
Put the Pho in a bowl. Arrange on top of mushrooms, tofu, and vegetarian meat in a bowl, sprinkle with finely chopped coriander and add broth. Use immediately while hot.
You can squeeze a little more lemon to make it more delicious and serve with some raw vegetables: basil, bean sprouts, …