With the unique taste of grilled salmon with honey, it is guaranteed to make your whole family fall in love with the delicious taste of the dish. With this grilled salmon, mothers and wives should consider preparing it during family reunion weekends to make the family meal more unique and impressive.
- 1.2 kg of salmon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Pepper, salt, ginger a few slices of lemon
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 200oC. Spread the foil on the baking sheet so that it is wide enough to cover the fish.
- Step 2: Take a small pan, melt butter on medium heat, then pour honey, garlic, ginger, lemon juice and stir well.
- Step 3: Place the salmon on a baking tray and pour the honey mixture on top. You should use a brush or spoon to spread the mixture evenly on the surface of the fish. Sprinkle a little salt (about 2 tablespoons) and crushed pepper. Then roll the foil and twist the two ends tightly.
- Step 4: Next, put the salmon in the oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes at a temperature of about 200 degrees Celsius, until the salmon is golden brown. When you see the salmon is cooked, remove the salmon from the oven and proceed to peel off the outer layer of foil and sprinkle with ground pepper, parsley and a few slices of lemon on the salmon, then enjoy.
When finished, the honey grilled salmon dish will have a very eye-catching appearance with each piece of soft, fresh and sweet fish mixed with a thick, rich sauce; Especially the delicious smell that the dish gives off will make any “fastidious stomach” have to say hello. Not only delicious, consuming rice, grilled salmon with honey is also extremely nutritious and provides a lot of important substances for the body; The fact that the dish has a great effect on beautifying skin and hair, and having anti-aging ability is enough for women to not ignore this dish.