Indian chicken curry is a very famous dish because of its delicious and attractive taste, this curry you must try at least once.
- 1kg of chicken
- 4 tomatoes
- 200g purple onion
- Minced garlic
- Minced ginger
- Curry powder
- Yogurt without sugar
- Green horn chili
- Tomato concentrate
- Spices: Cooking oil, salt, sugar, turmeric powder, non-spicy paprika, five spices, ground pepper, bay leaf powder or bay leaf, cinnamon powder
Step 1: Marinate the Chicken
- You wash 1kg of chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces, then you add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric, 2 teaspoons of non-spicy paprika and 1/3 teaspoon five spices and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes or so for the chicken to absorb the spices.
Step 2 Cook the Tomato Sauce Mixture
- First, you put 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add 200g of minced shallot until fragrant and light yellow. Then you add 2 cloves of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of minced ginger and stir-fry until the mixture is fragrant and golden.
- Next, you add in 4 diced tomatoes, flip over and cover. Wait until the tomato sauce boils, then add 2 teaspoons of non-spicy paprika and 2-3 teaspoons of curry powder and stir-fry together.
Step 3 Cook Indian Chicken Curry
- After you have seasoned the tomato sauce mixture, add the marinated chicken and stir the chicken.
- You add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt and stir-fry with chicken, stir-fry for about 5 minutes, then the chicken will hunt again, this time you add a little sliced green chili pepper with 400ml of filtered water.
- Finally, you add salt and sugar to taste to your family’s taste and then close the lid. When the chicken is tender, add some ground pepper with bay leaf powder and cinnamon powder to make the chicken curry more fragrant. Cook the curry for about 2 more minutes, then turn off the heat and you’re done.
With an extremely delicious taste from the ingredients used to cook this dish, you will feel the unique flavor of the curry along with the tender and sweet chicken with a very special taste. Eating Indian chicken curry with hot rice or bread adds to the deliciousness of the dish.