(For 3-4 people)
- 1kg of chicken wings
- 40 grams of butter
- 50 grams of garlic
- 10 grams of red onion
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 chili
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ginger is washed, peeled and smashed
- Minced peeled onion and garlic
- After buying chicken wings, you should wash them with water or alcohol to remove the fishy smell, then use a spoon to stab the chicken pieces to make it easier to absorb the seasoning.
- Put the chicken in a bowl and then add 1 crushed ginger root, 1 teaspoon salt, then add boiling water and soak for 5 to 10 minutes to let the chicken hunt again and smell better.
- Take out the chicken to drain, then add minced onion, minced garlic with ½ teaspoon seasoning, ½ teaspoon MSG, cooking oil and then use your hands to mix it up.
Note: Marinating chicken wings with wine and ginger helps to make chicken firmer, tastier and cleaner.
Cooking Butter Fried Chicken Wings
- Put in the bowl 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 2 tablespoons water, 1/3 teaspoon MSG, seasoning powder
- Put the oil in the pan, wait until the oil is hot, then add the chicken wings and fry until golden brown. Should not be fried too crispy, the chicken wings will be dry, hard and not tasty, if the chicken wings are yellow, take them out to drain the oil
- Put the oil in the pan until it boils, then add minced garlic and minced chili depending on each person’s preference, fry until fragrant then add a little butter, wait until it melts, then turn off the heat, mix well
- Put the sauce in the garlic butter, then put the chicken in the garlic butter pan and quickly stir until the chicken is fully spiced, then turn off the heat.